Current Job Openings:
We are a locally owned and operated general contracting company that specializes in residential outdoor living. Our main focuses are interlocking paving stones, decks, patio covers, and luxury outdoor elements (e.g. BBQ islands, fire places, lighting). We also offer new structures, additions, roofing, siding, and windows. We promise customers high quality materials and installation on all projects we complete. As we head into our busiest season, we are looking for a full-time, permanent construction manager to oversee projects from conception to completion.
• Coordinate and direct crew members and contractors designated for each project.
• Follow permit and inspection processes when needed.
• Participate in scheduling, organization, and budgeting of projects to meet deadlines.
• Occasional working hands-on at job sites to assist crews or complete small aspects of projects.
• Travel from different job sites to ensure quality of construction and focus of crews.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Ability to read and understand blueprints, as well as generate basic spec sheets when necessary.
• Knowledge of construction processes, tools, and safety standards.
• Knowledge of materials and can give recommendations to our sales teams on products to choose for more complex projects.
• The ability to efficiently and respectfully communicate with customers, crews, and coworkers.
• Be able to problem-solve and be self-motivated.
All candidates must have a valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle. Preference is given to those with previous experience in construction management. Salary is dependent on experience.
Please email your resume to [email protected]